2) Open a script session so the following SC command output will be captured.
$ script -a /tmp/scdatafile
3) Connect to the platform shell of the Main SC per your configuration's requirements (telnet, console, ssh, tip, etc):
$ console main-sc
$ telnet main-sc
$ ssh main-sc
$ tip main-sc
4) From the platform shell, execute the following commands which will be captured in the script session that you opened previously:
showfru -r manr
showchs -b (will fail for fw below 5.20.15)
showchs -vc /N0/IB6 (for example)
showdate -v -d a
showdate -v -d b
showdate -v -d c
showdate -v -d d
showlogs -vp (the -vp* commands will fail for systems with older SCs)
5) Exit the script session to save the collected data:
* Hit <control> D and you should get the message "script /tmp/scdatafile closed", "script done" or a similar message.
* Alternatively, you can also type "exit" at the prompt to close the script session.
6) Upload the data file (scdatafile in this example) utilizing the instructions in Document 1020199.1.
* It is suggested that the SR Number be apended to the beginning of the file, for example "SR_Number_scdatafile".